Hugo 插件 Utterances 用法
Hugo 评论插件 utterances 配置使用, 基于个人实验验证，旨在为需要的人提供方便。
blog theme: LoveIt
A lightweight comments widget built on GitHub issues. Use GitHub issues for blog comments, wiki pages and more!
- Open source. 🙌
- No tracking, no ads, always free. 📡🚫
- No lock-in. All data stored in GitHub issues. 🔓
- Styled with Primer, the css toolkit that powers GitHub. 💅
- Dark theme. 🌘
Choose the repository utterances will connect to.
- Make sure the repo is public, otherwise your readers will not be able to view the issues/comments.
- Make sure the utterances app is installed on the repo, otherwise users will not be able to post comments.
- If your repo is a fork, navigate to its settings tab and confirm the issues feature is turned on.
after this config, maybe work well.
blog post ↔ issue mapping
Choose the mapping between blog posts and GitHub issues. Pls visit utterances app to check and set the config.
Choose the label that will be assigned to issues created by Utterances.
Label names are case sensitive. The label must exist in your repo- Utterances cannot attach labels that do not exist. Emoji are supported in label names.✨💬✨
Choose an Utterances theme that matches your blog.
Add the following script tag to your blog’s template. Position it where you want the comments to appear. Customize the layout using the .utterances and .utterances-frame selectors.